Monday, December 26, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {12/25}

Happy day after Christmas! I hope your Christmas was just as wonderful as ours was. We celebrated with all my family and just had a good day. We enjoyed watching the kids play with each other. My sister and I even got a quick run in while we waited for dinner to be ready.

I'm going to be off work all week this week and home with the kiddos while they're out of school. I'm planning to take down the Christmas decorations, clean the house and hopefully get it a little better organized. Wish me luck that I can do all this while the kids are home with me. I always have great plans for my time at home, but most of the time, the reality doesn't always hold up to those expectations. It's all good though, at least I get to be home with the kids. THAT is what is most important.

So, after being off track with my nutrition for a couple of weeks now, I'm planning to starting to get it under control starting today. Yes, I'm still planning to enjoy myself for New Years, but until then, it's game on!! Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Christmas Dinner
Monday - Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Chicken Cordon Bleu
Thursday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Friday - Creamy Broccoli, Chicken & Bacon Pasta
Saturday - New Year's Eve Parties

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3.5 mile run
Monday - Full Body Strength
Tuesday - Hammer & Chisel Hammer Plyometrics
Wednesday - Humpday HIIT
Thursday - P90X3 Yoga
Friday - 5 mile run
Saturday - 3.5 mile run

I hope you all have a great week. Enjoy the last week of 2016 and let me know if I can help you set and reach some new goals for 2017!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment