Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/7}


Hey there friends!  I’m excited to be checking in with you this morning to start the week strong.  I don’t know about you, but I love when we get to Fall back for the time change.  I woke up this morning with lots of energy.  I had a great workout and I’m ready to have a great day and an even better week.  Maybe it’s because I know I have tomorrow off due to the Presidential Election – Don’t forget to go out and VOTE!! – but whatever the reason, I feel great today!

 

We had a great weekend this weekend.  Friday we went golfing with some friends, Saturday was spent shopping and then around the house working on this and that.  Sunday started with our sweet niece’s baptism, followed by lunch with friends in downtown Charleston and ended with family movie night watching It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.  I’m so excited for the holidays and love that the temps have dipped enough to actually make it feel like Fall in the Lowcountry!!  I also had three great runs over the weekend to test out the foot.  It was a little sore, but nothing that a little bit of icing couldn’t take care of.  I’ve also gotten a brace for my foot and I think it’s really helped as well.

 

I have my menu all planned out and I’m ready to have a great on-track week and I’m looking forward to getting this bloat out of my body and starting to feel as good as I know I’m supposed to.  I actually planned out my breakfasts and lunches for the week in addition to the dinners. #overachiever Here’s what I have planned:

 

Weekly Menu Plan:

Breakfasts:

Cookie Dough Oatmeal, Meal Replacement Shakes, Eggs & Ezekiel Toast


Lunches:

Bento Box, Grilled Chicken Salad, Buffalo Chicken Wraps, Cauliflower “Fried Rice” and Chicken


Dinners

Sunday – Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken

Monday – Dinner Out   

Tuesday – Clean Kung Pao Chicken

Wednesday – Crockpot Beef Roast

Thursday – Leftovers

Friday – Grilled Hamburgers

Saturday – Homemade Pizza

 

Fitness Recap:

Sunday – PiYo Strong Legs

Monday – BodyShred Workout 1

Tuesday – BodyShred Workout 2

Wednesday – PiYo Sweat

Thursday – Body Shred Workout 1

Friday – BodyShred Workout 1 & 3 mile run

Saturday – 3 mile run

 

Ok, that’s all for today.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and even better week!

 

So long for today…

No comments:

Post a Comment