Saturday, November 26, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/27}

Hi friends! I'm sorry for taking a week off from blogging last week. This whole not having the Blogger app on my phone is more of an issue than I thought. Until I find a better way around it or to deal with it, I hope you'll bear with me. 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Ours was wonderful full of family, friends and sooooo much food!! Afterwards, my sister and I went shopping. I'm not going to lie, staying up until 2:30 am is so much harder in my more "mature" years. But we had such a good time together finding deals and Sparking the law enforcement to show our appreciation.

Keep an eye out for AdvoCare's Cyber Monday deals coming up. Last year was huge and the word is that this year will be even bigger. I can't wait!! Let me know if you are interested in a 20% discount on top of the sale prices, just let me know!! For more information, check out www.advoyankee.com.

This week will be a go with the flow kind of week for us. TC is out of town on a hunting trip, so it will be just me and the kids (and my madre). I've tried to plan everything out as much as possible, but one thing I've learned recently, is that life can be very hectic and you never know what will come up. I did most of my meal prep today as well as the laundry for the week, so as long as nothing comes up tomorrow, I should be good to go.  

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chili Mac n Cheese
Monday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Tuesday - Brinner
Wednesday - Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Baked Chicken Tenders & Spaghetti
Saturday - Birthday Dinner for TC

Fitness Recap:
I'm still loving the new program that I've been doing. This week will be the last structured week, so I'm not sure what I will do after the 30th. Might have to take to Pinterest for some new ideas!
Sunday - 3.1 Mile Run
Monday - Full Body Weights
Tuesday - Core & Upper
Wednesday - Lower Body Weights
Thursday - 4 Mile Run
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Lower Body Plyo

I hope you all have a great week! Less than 2 weeks until the Color 5k! Eek!!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment