Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {11/13}

Hey there! I hope you're all having a great weekend! We had a great evening Friday just relaxing and having Family Movie Night. I got in a great run Saturday morning. I'm loving these cooler Fall mornings. Today was the day of the half marathon I was training for. Even though I am still disappointed that I didn't get the 13.1 miles in I was planning to, I'm still thankful that I am healthy enough to be able to get a 3.5 mile run in today. The rest of the day was spent running errands, working on a couple of things in Camden's room and also catching the afternoon showing of Trolls. It's was a really cute movie and had a great message about finding happiness within yourself. I'm sure we'll be getting the dvd when when it comes out.

We are getting ready to ramp up into a busy season again with lots of events happening, and this week is the start of all of it. So, some of our meals are going to be aimed for convenience.

Here's what I have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chicken Pad Thai
Monday - Crockpot Turkey Chili
Tuesday - Kielbasa, Cabbage & Noodles
Wednesday - Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
Thursday - Spirit Night
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Dinner Out

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - HIIT
Tuesday - 3.5 mile run
Wednesday - Full Body Strength Workout
Thursday - Yoga Fix Extreme
Friday - Upper Body Workout
Saturday - 3.5 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment