Friday, October 14, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {10/16}

We're halfway done with October. How is that possible?! This last week has just been a blur filled with lots of hurricane cleanup and too many indulgences. I'm glad that I was able to reign things back in and have been doing well since Friday morning. Hoping to keep the momentum going through the rest of the week and into next.
If you're interested in joining our next challenge group, we are kicking one off that will finish just in time for Thanksgiving. The top challenger will win a cash prize, too! Let me know if you'd like more information (southliveyankee@gmail.com)  I'm definitely planning to finish the year strong!

It feels like Fall might have finally arrived in the Lowcountry. To me, that means it's soup season!! I absolutely love a delicious bowl of steamy soup. It also helps that I can use my Pioneer Woman Dutch oven. I love how pretty that thing is!! 

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Chicken Cordon Bleu
Monday - Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
Tuesday - Crockpot Roast Beef
Wednesday - Baked Chicken Tenders & Spaghetti
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Out of Town
Saturday - Out of Town

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 8.5 mile run
Monday - PiYo Sweat
Tuesday - Upper Fix 
Wednesday - Lower Fix
Thursday - Total Body Cardio
Friday - Pilates Fix
Saturday - 11 mile run

I'm closing in on my half marathon. Hoping I can keep my nutrition on point between now and then so I can fuel my long runs better!

I hope you all have a great week. So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment