Saturday, October 8, 2016

Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {10/9}

Hey there!! Well, we survived Hurricane Matthew. We decided to stay since it wasn't forecasted to be that bad. To be honest, at 3:00 am this morning, I was seriously regretting our decision to stay. You see, it was my first hurricane. I've lived here for 11 years and this is my first experience with a hurricane.

When you're in bed and hearing all of the loud noises outside, but can't see what they are, it's pretty nerve-wrecking. It's not much easier with the intense winds and rain in the daylight, but at least you know what's causing it.

Anyway, needless to say, this emotional eater was eating until her heart's content all weekend. So, it's time to get it back under control.

On a completely different note, I was able to hold Crow Pose today. I've been doing Yoga for years, but just.couldnt.get.it. I'm not sure what changed today, but I held it. Sure, it was only for a few swords, but it's definitely a start!! Ok, ok, on with the plan...

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Dinner with my parents
Monday - Grilled Hamburgers
Tuesday - Chicken & Cheese Ravioli
Wednesday - Brinner
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled Chicken Sausages
Saturday - Chicken Cordon Bleu

Fitness Recap: 
I was happy to get my long run in on Sunday, but my body definitely isn't conditioned for it right now and my legs and feet pod the price for it for a couple of days. Definitely hoping to get more consistent with my running!!

Sunday - 10.5 mile run
Monday - PiYo Sweat + Core de Force MMA
Tuesday - Upper Fix Extreme
Wednesday - Lower Fix Extreme
Thursday - Yoga Fix
Friday - 4.5 mile run
Saturday - Half & Half Harder

I hope you all have a great week! So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment