Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {9/18}

Hey there!! Is it just is, or is everyone's life just extremely busy lately? I knew we had a lot of stuff coming up, but holy man! I feel like I can't keep up!! My eating has suffered a good bit this week, but I'm pretty happy that I was still able to stick with my workouts, even if I really wanted to go back to bed. Ha!!

We are just leaving Edisto beach this morning after spending a beautiful weekend down here. The mosquitoes were awful, but we didn't let them scare away the fun that we had! I finally got to meet another woman that was in the FB pregnancy group that I joined when I was preggers with Camden. It took us a few years, but we finally got our families together. The kids had so much fun and Addison is already asking when we can see them again. So sweet!

It's going to be yet ANOTHER busy week, but here is what we have planned:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Brinner
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Dinner for my sister's birthday.
Friday - Dinner Out
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - 21 DFX ABC Extreme
Wednesday - 21 DFX Power Strength Extreme & Cardio Fix Extreme
Thursday - 21 DFX Plyo Fix Extreme
Friday - 21 DFX Yoga Fix Extreme
Saturday - 10 mile run

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Ours will be busy, but also a lot of fun!

So long for today...


No comments:

Post a Comment